We are creating a synthesis of the collective wisdom in subtle activism research from these incredible resources below. Enjoy browsing!
Latest Research Resources
Center for Subtle Activism
For two excellent introductory articles about subtle activism, see David Nicol’s Subtle Activism: Applying Spiritual Power for Social Change and Sean Kelly’s The Hidden Face of Wisdom: Towards an Awakened Activism. To learn more about the Center for Subtle Activism, click HERE.
Common PassionCommon Passion presents a very good summary of the emerging evidence from three converging areas of research:
- mind-matter interactions,
- peace-creating field effects of human group coherence and
- global collaboration and social networking technologies
Global Consciousness Project
The Global Consciousness Project is a global network of continuously running Random Event Generators that test whether world-wide coherence is generated during events that capture the attention of a large proportion of the world’s population. The research supports the hypothesis that a global non-local field of consciousness might exist in nascent form, whose presence can be faintly detected at key moments of widespread global attention.
- The Conscious Universe, Dean Radin
- Entangled Minds, Dean Radin
- The Field, Lynne McTaggert
- The Intention Experiment, Lynne McTaggert
- Rupert Sheldrake’s website – Contains summaries of Sheldrake’s innovative telepathy research
Distant healing research
- Healing Words, Larry Dossey
- Reinventing Medicine, Larry Dossey
- Spiritual Healing, Daniel Benor
- Healing Intention and Energy Medicine, Jonas and Crawford
- IONS Distant Healing Project